Expertise is financial translations is a key to broadcast correctly formatted message to your stakeholders
FINANCIAL TRANSLATION EXPLAINED
When conducting business internationally with another company or client that speaks a different language, a translation of your documentation can be a complex but essential task. Whether you’re a private equity company or a commercial bank, you should understand the importance of high-quality financial translation. Your stakeholders should receive top-notch content, so they can rely not alone on your organization but also on your computation.
In the financial world, trust is the foundation of business.
What Means Financial Translation?
Financial translations mean rendering financial documents, statements, reports, audits, from one language to another. In addition, financial translations may consist of other documents, such as marketing, sales, research, and other related, which can be associated with banking, insurance, corporate finance, investment, general commerce, or international mergers and acquisitions.
Because of the complexity of financial subject matter, local regulations and the importance of accurate translations in terms of locality, financial translations should be handled by an experienced, professional linguist who have relevant background and expertise.
What documents are subject to Financial Translation?
A broad spectrum of financial and legal documents may require translation. Below is an example of some financial documents that may be a subject to this type of service:
- Annual reports & proxy statements
- Audit reports
- Balance sheets
- Bank statements
- Business plans
- Compliance reports
- Disclosure agreements
- Economic reports
- Financial contracts
- Regulatory documentation
- Request for proposals (RFPs)
- Stock Exchange documents
- Shareholder reports
- Stock market analyses
- Tax reports
- Tender letters
- Trademarks & patents
- Website content
- Financial statements
- Fintech localization
- Insurance documents
- Investor’s information & newsletters
- M&A documentation
- Marketing & Sales materials
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- News and various articles
- Press releases
- Private and public offers
Global financial content services
We are providing end-to-end content services to assure the seamless delivery of your or financial documents. Many international commercial institutions use our financial translation services to ensure that their financial information is published error-free in selected language. We have dedicated experts project managers who will ensure that your deadlines and quality requirements are satisfied.
DATA SECURITY MEASURES
We are taking extraordinary care of your data and own resources. We understand that some of your documents and information shall be kept out of sight of unprivileged individuals, and/or robots. Following are the safety controls and methodology deployed across our business units:
- We don’t use cloud based storage services (Google, Dropbox etc.) for sensitive data
- We don’t use outsourced SMT (Statistical Machine Translation Engines) unless specified otherwise by Customer
- We don’t Build, Train, and Deploy Machine Learning systems and process datasets with use of cloud based third parties engines unless specified otherwise by Customer
- We are using only secured transmission protocols for external communication
- Strong files encryption within local storages and Distributed DMS
- Robust access privileges to our online platforms (profiles, roles, sharing rules)
- Access control on databases records level
- MFA authentication for all access to sensitive data
- Data destruction and disposal procedure in place
- Intrusion prevention system
- Multilayer data loss prevention (DLP) systems and procedures in place
- Data anonymization procedures (important while outsourcing projects)
- Regular Security & Confidentiality Audits
- Data Centers in Europe and Asia (depending on data security requirements, certain DC is selected)
- Full GDPR compliance
- Data protection compliance in line with regulations of the countries out of Euro-zone